As this item is in our offsite warehouse we aim to ship within 2 to 5 days
The M4A1 Sherman is the first production version of the M4 Sherman medium tank. It first saw combat in North Africa together with some M4A2s during Operation Torch in November 1942. Additional M4s and M4A1s replaced the M3s in US tank battalions over the course of the North African campaign. The Sherman proved to be reliable, relatively cheap to produce and available in great numbers. The M4A1 Sherman was equipped with a Continental R-975 air-cooled radial engine and a one-piece cast hull. They were available with either a 75mm or 76mm gun. The M4A1(75) was used by the US, Britain, South Africa, France (small numbers) and China.
- M4A1 (Sherman II) with 75mm gun
- Choice to build with Direct Vision or small hatch variant
- Includes both low & high bustle turrets
- Multiple gun mantles to choose from
- Open or closed command & crew hatches
- Tank crew figures included
Number of Parts: 158 pieces / 6 sprues
Plastic kit, supplied unassembled and unpainted.